The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
"The single best e-newsletter on copywriting is John Forde's Copywriter's Roundtable.
I suspect this is because John is one of the top DM copywriters in the world..."
- Bob Bly, author of
"The Copywriter's Handbook"
What Interests You?
advertising apple audience benefits brainstorming career career advice claims copy skills copywriting copywriting terms Creativity Customer Love customer service Design direct mail focus freelance Friends & Favorites Getting Clients goals headlines ideas income layout leads offers Opportunities opportunity personality Procrastination proof Psychology Research sales copy sales pitches Science selling speed writing storytelling technique urgency writer's block writing writing process
- Which Sells Best, Stories or Stats?
- Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- What This Past “Black Friday” Can Teach You
- What Keeps Your Customer Up at Night?
- Advice to a Young Writer
- ‘Twas The Last Sale Before Christmas
- Scientific Study Asks, “Are You Creative?”
- Better Than Money
- Resolutions for Copywriters
- How to Ace Any Job Interview
- Seven Toxic Habits That Could Wreck Your Writing Career
- What Nascar, Kool-Aid, And Purple Oreos Have in Common
People Are Talking…
- tani hotel lodzkie on How Ben Franklin Learned to Write
- Mike Robinson on How to Tell if You’re a “Natural Born” Copywriter
- jackforde on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- Rodney Freeman on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- A “Thank You” Strategy | JT Miller Company on 7 MORE Ways to Thank Your Customers Like You Mean It
- Mike Cadarette on The Positioning Myth
- ?the nho on How Ben Franklin Learned to Write
- David Pederson on Seven Toxic Habits That Could Wreck Your Writing Career
- Elvin Duncan on How to Ace Any Job Interview