The page you trying to reach does not exist, or has been moved. Please use the menus or the search box to find what you are looking for.
"The single best e-newsletter on copywriting is John Forde's Copywriter's Roundtable.
I suspect this is because John is one of the top DM copywriters in the world..."
- Bob Bly, author of
"The Copywriter's Handbook"
What Interests You?
advertising apple audience benefits brainstorming career career advice claims copy skills copywriting copywriting terms Creativity Customer Love customer service Design direct mail focus freelance Getting Clients goals headlines ideas income layout leads offers Opportunities opportunity personality Procrastination proof Psychology Research royalties sales copy sales pitches Science selling speed writing storytelling technique urgency writer's block writing writing process
- A Surprising Storytelling Secret
- Read this NOW, or the Puppy Gets It!
- We Can’t All Be Einstein (Thank God)
- CR #484: Which Sells Best, Stories or Stats?
- How Woody Allen Would Write Copy
- From “Just Learning” to “Bigtime Earning”
- How to Write in Your Sleep
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: David Ogilvy
- Ten Years After
- What Copywriters Should Know About Copyrights
- A Persuasion Secret Toddlers Teach
- Brainstorming For One
People Are Talking…
- Mike Robinson on How to Tell if You’re a “Natural Born” Copywriter
- jackforde on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- Rodney Freeman on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- A “Thank You” Strategy | JT Miller Company on 7 MORE Ways to Thank Your Customers Like You Mean It
- Mike Cadarette on The Positioning Myth
- ?the nho on How Ben Franklin Learned to Write
- David Pederson on Seven Toxic Habits That Could Wreck Your Writing Career
- Elvin Duncan on How to Ace Any Job Interview
- Joseph Ratliff on Better Than Money