"The single best e-newsletter on copywriting is John Forde's Copywriter's Roundtable.
I suspect this is because John is one of the top DM copywriters in the world..."
- Bob Bly, author of
"The Copywriter's Handbook"
What Interests You?
advertising apple audience benefits brainstorming career career advice claims copy skills copywriting copywriting terms Creativity Customer Love customer service Design direct mail focus freelance Friends & Favorites Getting Clients goals headlines ideas income layout leads offers Opportunities opportunity personality Procrastination proof Psychology Research sales copy sales pitches Science selling speed writing storytelling technique urgency writer's block writing writing process
- Breakthrough Thinking in Five Simple Steps
- We Can’t All Be Einstein (Thank God)
- Entrepreneur Spotlight: David Ogilvy
- #486: A Sweet, Dark History of the Promise Lead
- The Details That Close Sales
- Time to Get in Touch With Your Inner “Snooki?”
- Idea Angst and How to Beat It
- Why Only Some People Are “Creative”
- A Surprising Storytelling Secret
- Getting the Most Out of Sales Letter Layout
- Why You Might Want Fewer Clients
- Anger in the Age of E-Mail
People Are Talking…
- Doubt the Doubts | Imitation No. Addition Yes. on How Ben Franklin Learned to Write
- Sai Ravi on Can Music Make You More Creative?
- Mike Robinson on How to Tell if You’re a “Natural Born” Copywriter
- jackforde on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- Rodney Freeman on Five Punctuation “Mistakes” You Should Make
- A “Thank You” Strategy | JT Miller Company on 7 MORE Ways to Thank Your Customers Like You Mean It
- Mike Cadarette on The Positioning Myth
- ?the nho on How Ben Franklin Learned to Write
- David Pederson on Seven Toxic Habits That Could Wreck Your Writing Career